Soodne koolitusprogramm klastrijuhtidele
Postitatud 05. juuli 2017
Baltic Leadership Programme for Cluster Managers
Tegemist on Swedish Institute poolt korraldatava koolitusprogrammiga, kuhu võivad kandideerida klastri töötajad. Majutuskulu ja koolituskulu katab korraldaja, kuid osalejatel tuleb tasuda sõidukulu.
Given the role clusters play as central hubs in collaborative cross-regional innovation partnerships, PA INNO – in collaboration with PA Education and the Swedish Institute – is offering a series of three training modules (a Baltic Leadership Programme) aimed at developing clusters’ strategies and operational approaches to international collaboration, and providing the opportunity to share knowledge, tools and experiences with each other.
Who can attend?
Cluster managers or other staff of collaborative ecosystems located in the Baltic Sea Region  who have responsibilities for supporting their SMEs in accessing international markets and know-how.
What’s in it for me?
- Expert overviews of key frameworks and analytical tools
- Hands-on work with developing (or renewing) your cluster internationalization strategy
- Further development of your own leadership
- Practical tips and tools from other cluster managers on supporting SME internationalization and building sustainable collaboration models
- The opportunity to test and get feedback on new internationalization services, support structures and KPIs
- A broader network of peers to mentor and coach you over time
When, where and how much?
Participation is free of charge (and includes hotel costs), but participants must cover their own travel costs. The preliminary dates and locations for the BLP for cluster managers are:
- Module 1: 24-26 October 2017 in Stockholm
- Module 2: 4-5 December 2017 in Helsinki
- Module 3: 6-8 February 2018 in Copenhagen
How do I register?
You can apply for the Baltic Leadership Programme for Cluster Managers by filling in the application form found on https://nmrnr.wufoo.eu/forms/k2ix4s1axqx97/.
Participants signing up before 20th of August will be considered for the selection to the programme. Please note that the selection process is ongoing with limited seats. Therefore we would encourage all applicants to fill out the application form below as soon as possible but no later than the 20th of August 2017.
Gabor Schneider, email@example.com, Tel: +46-8-453 78 59, Mobile: +46-732-318521
Fanny Rehula, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +45 60 39 42 19
Including: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Sweden, as well as the German states of Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg