The Kinnisvara-Energia cluster (KEN) unites developers, owners and companies in the real estate and energy sector, who provide services across the whole sustainable building cycle. It involves actions and processes starting from planning, architectual concepts, construction, management, maintenance, sales and marketing, followed by financial, legal advice and other related services.
We support cooperation on the international level through the GBC network over the Europe, by creating a long term, non-imitable competitive advantage for members and strengthening their market position. Another goal of ours is to improve laws, standards, regulations and train the domestic market for effective positioning vis-à-vis international competitors. KEN Cluster is open for new member companies.
The KEN cluster aims to develop domestic and international new business opportunities for its members in the sustainable real estate and energy sectors. It will do this with the following actions:
- offer combined services and products across the full lifecycle and thus fulfil the market need;
- build a leading Estonian brand around sustainable real estate and energy;
- expand on members’ and Green Building Council network to provide direct assignments;
- create Smart.Connect a marketing tool to enhance sales, brand and alliances for members;
- create Built.IT.Smart, a database for developing an improved internal environment in buildings.
Green Building Council, SWECO, Hendrikson&Co, 3+1 architects, Saint-Gobain Ehitustooted, Technopolis , Ülemiste AS, Pakri Science and Industrial Park, Natuurehitus, Vesta Green House, Ravelin, Oxford Sustainable, Sorainen, Sirkel&Mall, Bauschmidt, Maru, Tallinn University of Technology, Juuru Municipality.